Kaisercraft 75 cent collection
Become layout using the March Chic sketch
Created by DT member Lori McClellan
I am so excited to be sharing a new take in the March chic sketch. I did the left page of the sketch last time, and so this time I tried a layout using the right side of the sketch.
So as you can tell, I did not add any pictures to my layout. That is A-OK in my book. Here are you my top reasons why I love to have a bunch of premade layouts.
1. I like to have pre-made layouts on hand for when I get my pictures printed, I can quickly add a photo and be done with a page.
2. I like to give pre-made pages in an album as gifts. (Especially for my friends and family who don't scrapbook, they can easily add their own photos and have an amazing, personalized album.
3. Sometimes I see a sketch or have an idea that I'm afraid I will lose or forget, so by making a blank layout, you have it when you are ready to use it down the road.
4. I love my pretty paper, but if I hold on to it and don't use it, chances are I will just hoard it. By making a blank layout, I will already have a beautiful piece just waiting for the right pictures.
5. I take pictures to match the layouts I already have done. It makes choosing the right color clothing and accessories so easy!
6. I love to make page packets using sketches, so when I go to an expo or just sit down to scrapbook I can pull out all the co-ordinating papers, sketch and embellishments and throw them together. Easy. Fast.
So speaking of expos, I will be at the CKC expo in Portland, OR. March 22nd and 23rd, at the Hens Den booth. I hope you can stop by, I can't wait to meet you! We will be happy to help you get all your supplies to make very memorable pages.
KaiserCraft - 75 cents Collection - Collectables
KaiserCraft - 75 cents Collection - Dime