Designed by: Krystle Thomas
Featuring: Pink Paislee's Soiree
Pink Paislee Soiree Collage
Pink Paislee Soiree Diamond
Pink Paislee Soiree Floral
Pink Paislee Soiree Music
Pink Paislee Soiree Trellis
Pink Paislee Soiree Words
Pink Paislee Soiree Dimensional Stickers
Maya Road Organza Primrose
Maya Road White Satin Pleated Ribbon
Teresa Collins Blingage Ty's Stars
Bazzill Basics Midnight Cardstock
1. Use Pink Paislee Soiree's Music and Diamond double-sided pattered papers as your background.
2. Cut out circles, tags, and pendents with Pink Paislee Soiree's Collage, Diamond, Floral, Music, Trellis, and Words double-sided patterned papers. Layer them with your photos and mementos.
3. Cut out circles from Pink Paislee Soiree's Floral double-sided patterned paper, and fold each circle in half to create a dimensional banner.
4. Mat everything with Bazzill Basic's midnight cardstock.
5. Add Pink Paislee Soiree's Dimensional Stickers.
6. Mist Maya Road's Organza Primrose with your favorite mist.
7. Create a handmade flower with Maya Road's White Satin Pleated Ribbon. Cut out a circle the size of your desired flower and cover the circle with double-sided tape. Take the ribbon and place one edge in the middle of the circle. Wrap the ribbon around the center until you get to the edge of your circle. Cut off the end and viola -- you have a lovely flower.
8. Add these flowers to your layout along with Teresa Collins' Blingage Ty's Stars to create an embellishment cluster.